What To Do In Rahu Mahadasha?Shreyashi Das
Rahu Mahadasha has the most paradoxical effects on an individual.
The good or bad effects of the dasha are dependent upon the constellation of planets. Struck by this dasha, the native is always delirious and the mind is travelling in the clouds.
It has most abruptly surprising encounters with the native’s birth chart thereby making him either too rich or too poor. If someone is in the positive watch of Rahu, he is sorted for a lifetime happiness and success.
To tell you, most ministers and corporate honchos are Rahu’s favorite children. On the flip side, when someone’s financial difficulties seem too daunting to pass, he keeps unwell and professional success seems like a distant dream, he is stationed in Rahu Mahadasha.
What are the notable side-effects of Rahu Mahadasha?
- It legs up your mental tension in such a height that you go berserk.
- You always rub the wrong side of people unintentionally.
- Your wife is always ailing or henpecking.
- Your financial condition never improves.
- You always fear being attacked by poisonous creatures. Worse, the visions haunt you in dreams also
- Wicked people always surround you and plot against you.
- You have danger from thieves, misery from wounds, and bitterness with government officials.
- Myriad diseases will be a permanent fixture in your house.
- Maids will not last long.
- You will face small problems such as broken sandals, bad milk etc. that hint at bad effects of Rahu
- You require light at the house even before the sundown.
- There are always getting at one another’s throats.
- Water will stuck in nooks and corners of the house.
- Plants just refuse to prosper in the house.
- Kitchen will always wear cracks on the roof.
- All the members of the family will suffer from bloated stomach every now and then.
What are the precautions one must take during Rahu mahadasha?
Take a small white cloth and put together some mishri, urad daal, gomed stone, and some silver on it. The tie it and bury it at the entrance of your house or simply bury it there. You may also donate Urad daal, sesame, blue clothes, woolen black blanket to the have-nots. Feed the ants with sugar and snakes with eggs. Don’t give milk to the snakes in this mahadasha. Chant Rahu mahamantra for at least 324 times daily. Offer libation to the Pitra or the ancestors to curb the Pitra-dosha. Name your house after your forefathers’ name instead of naming it after yourself. Sit, eat or even read in the east side of the house.
Once curbed, things will come back to normal. Try the above mentioned methods to appease Rahu and invoke his kindliness.