Activities early morning that inspire to bring good luck are mostly common that Hindu rituals have always suggested bringing to home and family. People offer prayers every day in the hope to bring prosperity and happiness.
- The first common and traditional method to bring good luck is “Surya namaskar”. It is a salutation to the sun practiced early in the morning. The practice of yoga with chant leading to good health mentally and physically which leads to a good start of the day.
- Cleaning of the house early morning is one of the important work that we all do. It can be from cleaning the floor a dusting of the room that brings good health and so good luck to the family.
- Pouring water on the Tulsi plant is a traditional ritual that all the Hindu religious people offer to sustain a happy and peaceful life.
4. Tulsi is considered to offer prayers to Lord Vishnu.Offering water to Lord Shiva is also a common and easy way to pray, all you have to take some water in a pot and pour it on Shiva Linga in the early morning. This provides good luck and peace of mind to all the family members.
5. Chanting Gayatri Mantra will improve your concentration you will be able to concentrate on work and studies. Remove the negativity from the house and helps in developing a good workplace and home together.
6. Offering Lord Ganesha regularly will bring up the financial status. It will help in improving the thinking power and remove any kind of negative thoughts from the mind. We can listen and chant to the mantras early morning which will increase the positivist around.
7. Prayer and offering to Lakshmi are regular in practice in commercial and residential places. Offering prayers with rituals will bring wealth and prosperity at home. Thursdays are believed as the day of Brihaspati that brings luck for wealth.
8. Early Morning Bath has the power to meditate the whole body. It helps in the better start of the day when your mind and body are calm. It is a common Hindu ritual to offer prayers early morning after taking a bath. You will find temples nearby the rivers where people taking bath and then offering prayers to the idols.
9. Prayers to five elements are fire, air, water, earth, and sun which are offered with rituals. It is important to satisfy the five elements of nature that will develop good and positive vibes around. So, all the necessary work to be carried out is completed easily.
10. Refreshing home with Ganga Jal is another common ritual that is in use to purify the house. Ganga is a sacred river and the water is believed to remove hard and negative vibes from the house.
These are some common rituals and activities that we can perform every day that will bring good health and good luck to the family. Chanting of prayers and mantras provides mental strength and enables one to focus on work. It improves the home atmosphere removing all kinds of unwanted problems and issues